- Kindly refrain from using your cellphone in the studio.
- Please make use of the lockers in the change rooms to leave your valuables.
- Please be punctual since you will not be admitted into a group class once it has started.
- Remove your shoes when entering the studio space.
- Do not use strong perfumes, colognes or deodorants when training
- No chewing gum in class… it interferes with your breathing!
- We create space for YOU in the Yoga studio. Please respect the serenity and silence of this space.
- Pilates group classes are booked on a monthly basis and payment for these classes is due in full by the 1st of each month.
- We maintain a 24-hour cancellation policy for all classes and sessions.
- Should you give us 24-hour notice, you may contact the front desk to book a ‘make up’ session. We allow a 2-month grace period to catch up your sessions.
- Since we are a boutique studio, space in our group classes is limited. Kindly email the studio on firstname.lastname@example.org to book any drop-in classes or make-up session.
- If you are away for longer than one month, you may pay 25% of the monthly fee in order to retain your place in a particular group class.
- Private Pilates and Yoga lessons can be purchased as either drop-in sessions or as packages of 10.
- Payments for all training sessions are to be made to the studio. Please note the respective banking details for Yoga, Pilates and Teacher Training.
- All invoices are sent out electronically. Payment is accepted via EFT, debit order, credit card or cash.
- When paying by EFT, use your name/surname as payment reference and send proof of payment to: email@example.com
- Neither Education at The Source, or any staff, will not be held responsible for any injury while training or being on the premises.
- Neither Education at The Source, or any staff, will not be held responsible for theft, loss or damage of personal belongings.